Here at Skin Secrets we aim to make you look young and feel even younger. We offer a wide range of anti-ageing treatments, including:
- Anti-wrinkle injections: Over time, the effects of frowning, smiling, and laughing become apparent, resulting in lines and wrinkles on the face. Anti-wrinkle injections are a non-surgical treatment that can temporarily reduce moderate to severe lines for approximately 3 to 4 months.
- Dermal Fillers: As we age the natural replacement Hyaluronic acid is reduced and therefore the moisturising and plumping effects decrease, both our chosen brands will help instantly improve facial lines, acne scars and other contouring deficiencies. Both are licensed products and are FDA approved Dermal fillers are one of several treatments that can help soften lines and wrinkles and more importantly, restore lost volume in the deeper skin layers as we age.
Our Registered Nurses at Skin Secrets Clinic use Dermal Fillers as one of several treatments that can help soften lines and wrinkles and more importantly, restore lost volume in the deeper skin layers, as we age. When administered subtly Dermal Fillers can be used to enhance these areas of lost volume, giving skin a lifted, firmer appearance, restoring volume and contour to the face.
The 8 Point Lift is a specialised treatment that restores volume to the face for a revitalising and rejuvenating effect, using dermal fillers. It is a more holistic treatment compared to typical dermal filler treatments and offers a more complete solution to soft tissue loss associated with ageing than individual dermal filler treatments and results typically last for around 18 months.
Recommended treatment areas:
- Acne scars
- Decollate and neck
- Profhilo®- Profhilo ® counteracts skin laxity through a remodelling action of collagen and elastin fibres of the dermal matrix. Profhilo® is not actually a dermal filler but is a completely new Hyaluronic Acid (HA) based product that is ‘curing’ wrinkles rather than ‘filling’ them. Bioremodeling is an innovative approach to anti-ageing treatments, which acts directly on skin laxity. Thanks to the unique characteristics of Profhilo®, remodelling skin laxity is easily obtained in only 2 sessions, with a 1 month interval, and only 5 injection points on each side of the face. Profhilo® is suitable for practically anyone, men and women, from 30 years old and with no upper age limit. Profhilo® has a proven safety record and results, and the product was awarded the international Anti-Ageing and Beauty Trophy for ‘Best Skin Enhancement Device’ at the AMEC Congress in Paris October 2015.
- Stimulates the production of all four types of collagen and elastin in the skin (the only product that can do this!)
- Improves skin tone, texture, hydration, and radiance
- Increases firmness and elasticity– for healthier, softer skin with more ‘bounce’
- Increases facial fullness, with a tightening and lifting effect
- Profhilo® is a long-lasting treatment, designed to last from 6-12 months (after which time it is naturally and safely metabolised by your system)
- This depends upon the degree of correction required, your age and lifestyle.
How many treatments do I need?
It is initially recommended to have 2 treatments, with a 1 month interval in between. Top ups and maintenance treatments can then be prescribed by your practitioner according to your body’s response to treatment.
- Hyperhidrosis Treatment: Hyperhidrosis is a condition characterized by abnormally increased sweating, in excess that’s required for regulation of body temperature. Hyperhidrosis can be associated with a quality of life burden from a psychological, emotional, and social perspective. It has been called by some 'the silent handicap'. If you suffer from excessive sweating, then our highly skilled staff at here to help. The treatment takes around twenty minutes and involves having lots of small injections just under the skin of the affected area. The procedure is relatively painless and very effective.
*Results of treatments are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person*