Here at Skin Secrets we offer a wide range of skin boosting treatments, designed to help you look younger and feel fabulous:
- Chemical Peels: We offer specialist chemical peel treatments which encourage skin shredding, which then brings newer cells to the surface, leaving you with glowing and revitalised skin. This treatment can also help to clear break outs, and can reduce redness in the skin.
Our specialists apply the chemical peel, made up of acid derived from fruit or botanical sources, to the skin's surface. This chemically breaks down the bonds of oils and waters holding skin cells together. Depending on pH levels the peel will penetrate into the lower layers of the skin to varying degrees. We use this treatment to boost the cell renewal process from the lower layers upwards. This chemical peel treatment also clears break outs and reduce redness in your skin.
The Perfect Peel: the revolutionary peel that can transform your skin, making it look younger, healthier, and clearer in just one week. The Perfect Peel founds itself on a key anti-aging ingredient never before used in a peel: Glutathione. Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant, penetrating deep into the cellular level. The Perfect Peel blends glutathione, kojic acid, TCA, retinoic acid, salicylic acid, phenol, and a blend of minerals and vitamins, including vitamin C. The Perfect Peel can be used on all skin types and requires no pre-peel skin preparation. The process takes less than 15 minutes and is virtually pain free. Following The Perfect Peel, you will be given a home treatment pack. The pack contains retinol wipes and a vitamin C moisturiser to assist the peeling process and enhance your results.
- Mesotherapy: The idea behind this cosmetic medical treatment is that tiny injections of pharmaceuticals or vitamins are delivered into skin, to help with fat loss or cellulite. It’s become one of the most popular treatments in the last couple of years, and it works by delivering substances into the middle layer of the skin using either needles or electric pulses. Mesotherapy was initially used to treat conditions such as sports injuries, but it is not used for cosmetic conditions, including skin rejuvenation, hair growth, and fat reduction.
- Carbon Laser Facials: If you want the perfect complexion, to have that smooth skin look without pain or downtime, then the Carbon Laser Facial, also nicknamed ‘Black Doll’, could be the treatment for you! This gentle laser treatment helps to reduce minor imperfections on the skin, such as enlarged pores, pigmentation, poor skin tone and assists to reduce the signs of ageing. Ask for the second stage and we can help reduce fine lines over a course of treatments.The Carbon Laser Facial, also known as ‘Charcoal Black Doll Laser Facial’ is very popular with many UK Celebrities. With our busy lives we have less time to spend on ourselves, sometimes we don’t even take the time to remove our makeup at the end of the day. We want to have radiant healthy looking skin, but don’t always have the hours in the day to achieve it. If this sounds like you, then let us help you! Contact us today to discuss how this non-invasive procedure can enhance your skin’s radiance and give you an even, glowing complexion.
- Dermaroller and Dermapen Therapy: This skin rejuvenation treatment helps to treat sun damaged and ageing skin, stretch marks, lines, and wrinkles. The procedure stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, younger, and healthier looking skin.
- Profhilo®- Profhilo ® counteracts skin laxity through a remodelling action of collagen and elastin fibres of the dermal matrix. Profhilo® is not actually a dermal filler but is a completely new Hyaluronic Acid (HA) based product that is ‘curing’ wrinkles rather than ‘filling’ them. Bioremodeling is an innovative approach to anti-ageing treatments, which acts directly on skin laxity. Thanks to the unique characteristics of Profhilo®, remodelling skin laxity is easily obtained in only 2 sessions, with a 1 month interval, and only 5 injection points on each side of the face. Profhilo® is suitable for practically anyone, men and women, from 30 years old and with no upper age limit. Profhilo® has a proven safety record and results, and the product was awarded the international Anti-Ageing and Beauty Trophy for ‘Best Skin Enhancement Device’ at the AMEC Congress in Paris October 2015.
- Stimulates the production of all four types of collagen and elastin in the skin (the only product that can do this!)
- Improves skin tone, texture, hydration, and radiance
- Increases firmness and elasticity– for healthier, softer skin with more ‘bounce’
- Increases facial fullness, with a tightening and lifting effect
- Profhilo® is a long-lasting treatment, designed to last from 6-12 months (after which time it is naturally and safely metabolised by your system)
- This depends upon the degree of correction required, your age and lifestyle.
How many treatments do I need?
It is initially recommended to have 2 treatments, with a 1 month interval in between. Top ups and maintenance treatments can then be prescribed by your practitioner according to your body’s response to treatment.
- Biolift (Non-Surgical Facelift): This Non-Surgical Face-Lift, also known as a Biolift, reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, using the DermaCo Pro Unit. This produces a small amount of electrical current, which when applied to the skin, will push through the tissue and penetrate the muscle beneath. The muscles then contract and relax, which leaves the face looking lifted and toned.
- Thermotherapy: Used to relieve pain, relax collagen tissue, decrease joint stiffness, and relieve muscle spasms and inflammation. The heat in Thermotherapy increases the size of blood vessels and increases blood flow, making you feel more relaxed all round.
- Microdermabrasion: This treatment will remove dead skin cells, imperfections, and blemishes, making you look younger and refreshed. It helps to improve the skin’s texture, reduce oily skin, target acne, renew aged hands, and so much more.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound will penetrate through the skin to the deepest layers, changing various cellular properties. When it comes into contact with the cell, the cell membrane becomes temporarily permeable allowing specific types of nutrients to be absorbed. This treatment helps with acne, dissolves hypodermic fat, removes eye bags, and lifts the face.
- Cryotherapy: This treatment uses low temperatures to slow down the cellular metabolism of the skin. Through slowing down the absorption process, this allows the active ingredients used during the Ultra Sound procedure more time to target the required area. This will help soothe the skin, leaving you feeling completely refreshed and rejuvenated, which makes it the perfect end to any treatment.
- Skin Analysis: Aids in the diagnosis of skin disorders and is safe for the skin and eyes. What comes out is the safer UV-A rays which does wonders in revealing various skin conditions, as different conditions of the skin react (fluoresce) differently to these safer type UV rays.
-Will recognise and diagnose skin problems. The machine has 4 large bulbs (10 watts each) and 2 small ones (6 watts each) strategically placed to reveal the various conditions of the skin. Inside the machine is also a magnifying mirror that allows you the customer to see for yourself , with the help of the various florescent colors of various skin conditions. The skin care consultant will look at the customer from the other side of the machine through a movable magnified viewing panel.
-Helps identify various skin conditions in vivid florescent colours. The machine allows you the client to participate in identifying your own skin problems to achieve the state of "seeing is believing" so you we can then decide together which treatment will be most beneficial for you.
- *NEW* Redermalization- A treatment process that rejuvenates and improves skin quality. As we age, collagen and elastin deplete in the skin leading to fine lines, wrinkles and sagging. Redermalization requires 3 to 6 in clinic treatments dependent on skin quality and a facial treatment at home with the hydrating wow mask. The treatment is done with individual micro-injections over the desired area. Xela Rederm is a mixture of non-cross linked hyaluronic acid and succinic acid. Hyaluronic acid works on increasing the hydration of the skin and the succinic acid works on a cellular level to increase oxygen, energy and the production of collagen and elastin. Collagen & Elastin are the two components responsible for youthful bouncy skin. Succinic acid is also a powerful antioxidant and is clinically proven to reduce pigmentation and even the skin tone. Redermalization ™ is a non-surgical procedure harnessing the power of Succinate and Hyaluronic acid. Both components are physiological (prevalent in human tissue) making the product hypoallergenic, safe and very effective. The product is injected to stimulate collagen & elastin and reject pigmentation to achieve youthful healthy looks without going under the knife. Redermalization ™ can be used in different ways to combat different kinds of age related concerns:
- Dark circles around the eyes
- Crêpe like skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles on the face, neck, and décolleté
- Face & body skin laxity
- Skin hydration
- Photo ageing
- Treatment of scars and stretchmarks
The overall effect is improved skin quality, better hydration and a more even skin tone with a more youthful look and feel to the skin.
*Results of treatments are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person*
An Overview of Enerpeel
Peeling Perfection = Skin Remodelling
Maximum Results, Minimal Side Effects
- Skin Rejuvenation:Skin rejuvenation procedures aim to stimulate skin remodelling processes; inducing fibroblasts to produce new fibres of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid while also activating enzymes to degrade the old skin fibrous matrix. Traditionally, to do this, surface trauma is created to disrupt the upper skin releasing inflammatory skin chemicals which trigger erythema but also stimulate deeper skin remodelling activity.
The problem is that the degree of surface trauma becomes the limiting factor in terms of pain, skin peeling, frosting and client downtime; whether from chemical peels, laser resurfacing or physical techniques such as microdermabrasion or dermaroller use. Physical techniques by their very nature cause high levels of surface trauma.
- Erythema and Frosting - A Measure of the Power or a Measure of the Side Effects?:Erythema and frosting have traditionally been thought of as a measure of the power of a treatment; but if you could stimulate increased skin remodelling (deeper effects) and reduce surface trauma then erythema and frosting become much more a measure of side effects. Physical techniques especially cause high surface trauma, whereas the latest peel technology means that it’s possible to shift the balance away from surface effects and towards deeper activity. I'm sure you'll agree that reducing erythema and skin-shedding, while still achieving amazing remodelling and regeneration is the aim for most clinicians. Enerpeel® does exactly this.
- Enerpeel® - The Successor To Chemical Peeling:Enerpeel® technology is a new, patented carrier solution which restrains the acids activity until it is absorbed. This is not buffering the acid and thereby reducing its activity; it is restraining it and then releasing it to accelerate through the skin, enhancing its activity.
Enerpeel® means uniform and enhanced absorption of the active ingredients; with two to three fold improved skin penetration. Enerpeel® therefore releases the acids protons at a higher skin water content so they accelerate through the skin separating cells in a ‘cleaner’ quicker way. (desmosome disruption). The result – Less Surface Trauma, Faster Surface Recovery with Erythema Reducing Rapidly. Enhanced Remodelling Stimulation.